Monday, July 19, 2010
2 weeks
It is just a little bit over 2 weeks now, and Aubri has brought so much joy to our lives! Although nights are still rough we love her and would be lost without her. Aubri has started smiling at me when I talk to her, and today she sucked her thumb twice!! I was a little thumb sucker, and would love for her to be one especially to get rid of that stupid binky. Tomorrow will be the first day and night that we spend without daddy. Bryce has to work in Loa tomorrow and is not sure when he will be back either Tues night or Wed morning. So we are going to hang out with Aunt BK and baby Mikyla. Aubri is screaming for me so I will post more later with pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment