all because two people fell in love




Monday, January 10, 2011

Aubri's 1st Christmas








Aubri's first Christmas was so much fun!! However I did go overboard, I just couldn't help myself I fell in love with everything I saw. She was so much fun to shop for! We spent Christmas here in Cedar City with Bryce's family. His older sister came from Indiana with her family we had Christmas eve dinner together and a special visitor came to see us. Santa stopped by and gave us all our Christmas presents. My niece Lydia was so excited she loved Santa and could not get enough of him. My nephew and Aubri were not quite sure about him. We opened our christmas jammies and took lots of pictures. We stayed at our house and opened Christmas presents before heading out to Bryce's grandma's for some appleskievers which is one of their traditions. We then went to Bryce's mom's house and opened some more presents! Christmas was so much fun, I missed my family greatly but was glad to have my in-laws in town.

No comments:

Post a Comment